Genetica의 논문축약입니다. |
길지않고요..인터넷 사전 찾아가면서 보시면 될 1시간내로 이해할듯 합니다.
(듀스버그 홈페이지에서 긁었습니다.)
뭐 우리 싸이트의 글과 [에이즈는 없다]책을 읽으셨다면 익히 아시곘지만서도요..
Genetica의 아래 논문 축약을 제 나름대로 요약하자면,
.20년간 미국이 돈을 쳐발라면서 에이즈를 해결하려고 했으나, 해결책을 딱히 내놓고 있지 못하다
.우리(Genetica)는 에이즈를 설명하는 10가지 사실을 고려해본다.
(1).에이즈는 전염성(contagious, 접촉성)이 없다.
(2).에이즈는 대단히 일정한 그룹에서 나타난다. 86%가 남자(그중 60%이상 동성애)
(3).에이즈가 80년대초부터 시작해 점점더 줄어들고 있다.
(7)레크레이션 약 사용이 미국과 유럽에서의 90%이상 원인이다.
퍼온 곳 : http://www.duesberg.com/papers/pddrgenetica.html
The AIDS Dilemma: drug diseases blamed on a passenger virus
by Peter Duesberg & David Rasnick
Genetica 104: 85-132. 1998
For the complete article, see The Aids Dilemma, an Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf)
Almost two decades of unprecedented efforts in research costing US taxpayers over $50 billion have failed to defeat Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and have failed to explain the chronology and epidemiology of AIDS in America and Europe. The failure to cure AIDS is so complete that the largest American AIDS foundation is even exploiting it for fundraising: 'Latest AIDS statistics 0,000,000 cured. Support a cure, support AMFAR.' The scientific basis of all these unsuccessful efforts has been the hypothesis that AIDS is caused by a sexually transmitted virus, termed Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), and that this viral immunodeficiency manifests in 30 previously known microbial and non-microbial AIDS diseases.
In order to develop a hypothesis that explains AIDS we have considered ten relevant facts that American and European AIDS patients have, and do not have, in common:
AIDS is not contagious. For example, not even one health care worker has contracted AIDS from over 800,000 AIDS patients in America and Europe.
(2) AIDS is highly non-random with regard to sex (86% male); sexual persuasion (over 60% homosexual); and age (85% are 25-49 years old).
(3) From its beginning in 1980, the AIDS epidemic progressed non-exponentially, just like lifestyle diseases.
(4) The epidemic is fragmented into distinct subepidemics with exclusive AIDS-defining diseases. For example, only homosexual males have Kaposi's sarcoma.
(5) Patients do not have any one of 30 AIDS-defining diseases, nor even immunodeficiency, in common. For example, Kaposi's sarcoma, dementia, and weight loss may occur without immunodeficiency. Thus, there is no AIDS-specific disease.
(6) AIDS patients have antibody against HIV in common only by definition-not by natural coincidence. AIDS-defining diseases of HIV-free patients are called by their old names.
(7) Recreational drug use is a common denominator for over 95% of all American and European AIDS patients, including male homosexuals.
(8) Lifetime prescriptions of inevitably toxic anti-HIV drugs, such as the DNA chain-terminator AZT, are another common denominator of AIDS patients.
(9) HIV proves to be an ideal surrogate marker for recreational and anti-HIV drug use. Since the virus is very rare (< 0.3%) in the US/European population and very hard to transmit sexually, only those who inject street drugs or, have over 1,000 typically drug-mediated sexual contacts are likely to become positive.
(10) The huge AIDS literature cannot offer even one statistically significant group of drug-free AIDS patients from America and Europe.
In view of this, we propose that the long-term consumption of recreational drugs (such as cocaine, heroin, nitrite inhalants, and amphetamines) and prescriptions of DNA chain-terminating and other anti-HIV drugs, cause all AIDS diseases in America and Europe that exceed their long-established, national backgrounds, i.e. >95%. Chemically distinct drugs cause distinct AIDS-defining diseases; for example, nitrite inhalants cause Kaposi's sarcoma, cocaine causes weight loss, and AZT causes immunodeficiency, lymphoma, muscle atrophy, and dementia. The drug hypothesis predicts that AIDS:
(2) is non-random, because 85% of AIDS causing drugs are used by males, particularly sexually active homosexuals between 25 and 49 years of age, and
(3) would follow the drug epidemics chronologically.
Indeed, AIDS has increased from negligible numbers in the early 1980s to about 80,000 annual cases in the early '90s and has since declined to about 50,000 cases (US figures). In the same period, recreational drug users have increased from negligible numbers to millions by the late 1980s, and have since decreased possibly twofold. However, AIDS has declined less because since 1987 increasing numbers of mostly healthy, HIV-positive people, currently about 200,000, use anti-HIV drugs that cause AIDS and other diseases. At least 64 scientific studies, government legislation, and non-scientific reports document that recreational drugs cause AIDS and other diseases. Likewise, the AIDS literature, the drug manufacturers, and non-scientific reports confirm that anti-HIV drugs cause AIDS and other diseases in humans and animals. In sum, the AIDS dilemma could be solved by banning anti-HIV drugs, and by pointing out that drugs cause AIDS –modeled on the successful anti-smoking campaign.
An unflinching determination to take the whole evidence into account is the only method
of preservation against the fluctuating extremes of fashionable opinion.
Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)